QDII Offshore Fund products - Futures,Option & Alternatives Fund
**The Investment Plan is suitable for investors who satisfy the following conditions:
- The investor is classified as Experienced Investor based on 期权投资 their general investment experience assessed under the Risk Profile Questionnaire
- The investor has relevant knowledge and/or experience of Unit Trusts
- The investor agrees to take related terms and investment risks of this Investment Plan
- In relation to any offshore fund under this Investment 期权投资 Plan, the risk tolerance level of the investor should be no lower than the Product Risk level (please refer to the applicable Offshore Fund Basic Information)
- In relation to any offshore fund under this Investment Plan, the investor must also fulfill the other conditions as provided in the 期权投资 applicable Offshore Fund Basic Information
Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer
1. The Investment Plan is an open-end and 期权投资 publicly offered investment product, which is non-capital protected with floating return. Neither capital nor return is guaranteed. You may suffer substantial loss of capital. You should fully understand the investment risk and act prudently in making the investment decision. The Investment Plan has significant difference from traditional deposits, and involves investment risk. Investor may suffer capital loss upon redemption and the redemption proceeds could even be zero.You should fully understand the investment risk and act prudently in making the investment decision. The Investment Plan has significant difference from traditional deposits, and 期权投资 involves investment risk.
- Return risk: This financial plan is not equivalent to traditional deposits and involves floating returns. The Bank does not provide any guarantee or promise on the return of the investment plan. The investment plan does not guarantee a return higher than other investments or deposit products, and the return may be zero.
- Credit risk: Under this plan, the investor 期权投资 is responsible for the credit risk of 期权投资 the Bank, overseas fund manager, overseas fund investment adviser, overseas bond issuer and overseas bond guarantor (if applicable), custodian bank, overseas custodian 期权投资 bank and overseas counter party.
- Overseas investment risk: Not with standing the fact 期权投资 that investors do not directly invest in or hold overseas bonds issued by overseas issuers, but rather subscribe the investment plan issued by the Bank, all the risks associated with the Bank’s investment in the overseas bonds will be passed onto investors as the overseas bonds issued by overseas issuers are the Bank’s investment targets under this plan.
- Exchange risks:If the investment 期权投资 currency is not your base currency, and you choose to convert to other currency for the purpose of subscribing to this investment plan and/or you choose to convert the principal investment and return (if any) back to your base currency, your actual investment result could be affected positively or negatively due to exchange rate fluctuations. The exchange rate fluctuations might cause positive or negative affects. In the worst case scenario, the investor might gain a zero return due 期权投资 期权投资 to the exchange rate fluctuations, and lose the 100% of the principal.
- Principal Risk: This plan does not provide capital protection. Investors may suffer redemption of the principal loss, the redemption amount may even be 期权投资 zero, that is, the loss of all principal capital.
The above list only covers part of the risks involved in the financial plan. Please refer to the "Risk Disclosure" to fully understand all details of the risk factors involved in this financial plan.
2. The information shown in this website does not constitute any contract value, and should not be regarded as any offer, solicitation or recommendation to conduct any investment, subscriptions or purchase of any products. If 期权投资 you plan to make any investment or subscription, please ask for relevant legal documents from the Bank. All rights and obligations relating to any specific products will be subject to the legal documents.
© Copyright. HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited 2022. All rights reserved.
ICP 15029387-3 (in Chinese Only)
Shanghai Municipal Public Security record No. 31011502400282
This website is designed for use in Mainland China.Cross-border disclaimer
Copyright © 2022 uSMART . All Rights Reserved.
股票期权是一种买方和卖方之间建立的 金融合约 ，它赋予其持有者在约定的日期（到期日）或之前，按照预先设定的价格 （行使价）买入或者卖出合约约定的数量之 股票 的权利。股票期权在到期日之后，期权便不能再作买卖或行使。
股票期权主要分为两种： 认购期权 （Call Option）和 认沽期权 （Put Option）。认购期权的买方有权利以行使价在合约到期日或之前买入相关正股的权利，而认沽期权的买家有权以行使价在合约到期日或之前沽售相关正股的权利。投资者可选择买入认购期权（Long Call）或沽出认购期权（Short Call）；抑或买入认沽期权（Long Put）或沽出认沽期权（Short Put）。